Here is a unique, interesting home. It was built as a single family home with the ability to serve two families. A daughter built it for herself and her parents. From the center of the house, on either side, it has two bedrooms, one bath, one kitchen, one living room/ dining area. It also has a long hallway that connects the whole house. In the middle of the hallway, is the laundry area. Both ends have plenty of privacy. It has a full, unfinished basement, which is plumbed and has a full bath. The home is brick veneer and sits on 2.27 acres. Surrounding the house, there are several mature oak trees that provide wonderful shade. From the glassed in back porch, your view is a lovely grass field bordered by more trees. From the glassed front porch, shared by both sides, you look across a large front lawn to the highway. The single car garage is attached and the utility room is at the back of the garage. With 2236 sq. ft. of heated floor space, it offers lots of possibilities. Take a look.
Sam Davis of Cooper Southern Properties
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Hickory, Mooresville, Statesville,
Vol. 22, Issue 13, Page 7.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Exterior Construction: Brick Veneer; Vinyl Siding
- Parking: 1 space
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath
- Laundry Room
- Alexander Central,East Alexander,Hiddenite
- Alexander Central,Hiddenite,East Alexander
- East Alexander,Alexander Central,Hiddenite
- East Alexander,Hiddenite,Alexander Central
- Hiddenite,Alexander Central,East Alexander
- Hiddenite,East Alexander,Alexander Central