HOME WITH 34 ACRES
Are you looking for a home with acreage? We are offering a four bedroom, two bath home with 1620 sq. ft. of heated floor space situated on 34 acres of wooded mountain land. Located in Alexander County, it sits in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Boone and the High Country are only an hour away to the northwest and Charlotte is only 90 minutes away to the southeast. Closer to home, you have Hickory, Statesville, and Wilkesboro for your shopping and entertainment needs. The 34 acres climbs gradually from the paved county road up the side of the mountain. It offers many possibilities for hunting and hiking. Wildlife is abundant in this area, with deer and turkey being the most prevalent game. The home features an excellent view of the surrounding mountains. The home is equipped with a heat pump for your heating and cooling. The kitchen has stainless appliances as well as a center island. With four bedrooms, there is plenty of room for a large family. Priced to sell.
Sam Davis of Cooper Southern Properties
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Hickory, Mooresville, Statesville,
Vol. 23, Issue 04, Page 7.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Washer/Dryer Inc.
- Cooling System: Heat pump
- Heating System: Heat pump
- Central Air
- Exterior Construction: Vinyl Siding
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Sewer Utilities: Septic tank
- Water Utilities: well
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath
- Alexander Central,Ellendale,West Alexander
- Alexander Central,West Alexander,Ellendale
- Ellendale,Alexander Central,West Alexander
- Ellendale,West Alexander,Alexander Central
- West Alexander,Alexander Central,Ellendale
- West Alexander,Ellendale,Alexander Central