10.5 ACRES MOUNTAIN VIEW
Are you looking for a building site that will allow your imagination to run wild. Here are 4 parcels that total 10.5 acres with gorgeous mountain views. The wooded lots slope uphill from the paved county road, giving you plenty of choices for your home site. From the upper level of the property, you can see for miles. Alexander County is centrally located between Hickory, Lenoir, Wilkesboro, Statesville, Newton/Conover in the foothills of the Blue Ridge mountains. Lake Hickory is nearby for your fishing and boating activities. Just a couple of miles away you will find Rocky Face Recreational Park, a wonderful site for hiking and rock climbing. Charlotte is a short drive to the south and the N.C High Country is a short drive to the north giving you a vast array of shopping, dining and entertainment choices. On one of the parcels there is a single wide mobile home that is currently being rented. It is sold As Is. Bring your house plans and give this location a serious consideration.
Sam Davis of Cooper Southern Properties
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Hickory, Mooresville, Statesville,
Vol. 23, Issue 10, Page 7.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Property Type: Lots And Land; Acreage
Type of View
- Alexander Central,East Alexander,Sugar Loaf
- Alexander Central,East Alexander,Sugarloaf
- Alexander Central,Sugar Loaf,East Alexander
- Alexander Central,Sugarloaf,East Alexander
- East Alexander,Alexander Central,Sugarloaf
- East Alexander,Sugar Loaf,Alexander Central
- East Alexander,Sugarloaf,Alexander Central
- Sugar Loaf,East Alexander,Alexander Central
- Sugarloaf,Alexander Central,East Alexander
- Sugarloaf,East Alexander,Alexander Central